You may click Apply for the available position that you wish to apply for. Then provide your Southwestern username/password and click Next.
You may submit a general employment application for an unposted job in a specific department by just providing your Southwestern username/password and clicking Next.
In order to be eligible to work on campus, here is what you need to provide:
Need someone who can sing and play piano or guitar by ear to lead song service for ESL worship at 10:00 AM Monday-Thursday.
The Advancement Department needs a front desk receptions on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00-3:30, and from 10:30-12 on Fridays. Responsibilities include answering the phone, greeting visitors, and other office responsibilities. Must also be available to help with calendared campus events. If interested, please apply. You may also email Vonda Seals at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smiling team players who are self motivated, dependable, willing to learn, have a positive attitude, and work efficiently under pressure.
All positions available.
Flexable hours, 7 days a week.
I9 form & smiles required.
Food handlers license preferred.
The Department of Marketing and Public Relations is looking for more student photographers and videographers to work through the year. The hours include evenings and weekends – whenever campus events are happening! To apply, please reply to email@example.com with references and your photography/videography portfolio (samples of your work including portrait, event, and inside and outside photography or videos, vlogs, etc).
We need videographers to cover all events. We’re especially looking for photographers to cover sporting events, as we already have several who prefer to cover music events, spiritual life, etc.
Get involved and help make your campus look good to the world!
· Provide a uniformed presence for the safety of students, employees and visitors.
· Patrol and provide security for campus buildings and grounds and guard against crime, including theft and
· Investigate complaints and incidents according to established procedures.
· Provide security escort services as requested.
· Check doors and windows for security; lock doors and turn out lights.
· Watch for and report fire hazards and unsafe conditions to the proper authorities.
· Immediately report fires and accidents to the proper authorities.
· Report unusual or suspicious occurrences.
· Prepare incident reports, log calls received and complete other record keeping as required.
· Operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws
· Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
Shovel snow from walks, driveways, and parking lots, and spread salt in those areas
· Maintain and repair tools, equipment, and structures such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, and benches, using hand and power tools.
· Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes.
· Trim and pick flowers, and clean flower beds.
· Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
· Care for natural turf fields, making sure the underlying soil has the required composition to allow proper drainage and to support the grasses used on the fields.
· Decorate gardens with stones and plants.
· Repairs vehicle body and chassis parts, using hand and power tools, electric arc and oxyacetylene welding equipment.
· Under general supervision, maintains, repairs and overhauls light trucks, automobiles, vans and grounds equipment; operates a variety of hand, power and shop tools; and performs related duties as assigned.
· Diagnoses, repairs and adjusts steering mechanisms and other controls, checking and aligning wheels.
· Diagnoses, repairs and overhauls power transmission systems, including such parts as clutches, automatic and standard transmissions, differential units, gears, bearings, universal joints and hydraulic units
· Performs preventive maintenance and service work on trucks, automobiles, vans, grounds equipment and other small engines, including tune-ups, checking and replenishing fluid levels, replacing hoses, belts, batteries, wiper blades, bulbs, lamps; may clean vehicles; smog checks and certifies vehicles.
· Modifies and fabricates new parts for truck bodies and similar equipment.
· Reads and interprets manuals, specifications, blueprints, sketches and rough drawings.
Frequent airport trips for students
Now accepting applications for 48 fall semester positions.
Work load ranges from 6 to 30 hours per week. All positions require some weekend work (no more than 4 time in a semester)
Priority is given to previous employees, in good standing, for Rusty Bucket and Cashiering positions.
Develop web applications using HTML5 and Java. We are using Spring MVC & Grails to develop web applications. You'll learn SQL, Database basics, HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, and a bunch of other things.
Mon - Thu 8am - 5pm
Fri 8am - 12pm
You'll need to work at least 2 hours per day